Monday, October 28, 2013

Top 10

Top Ten Reasons to Live:


  1. My dog.  Who will take care of Sookie when I'm gone?  Even if I live another ten years, she would be 14.  She might still be alive (and old).  My sister has promised to care for her (if anything should happen to me) I hope that she will (if needed).
  2. My horse. Abbie is 14.  Ten years = 24.  Not impossible by any means.  My first horse, Everclear, lived to be 29.   I may be at a cross-roads with Abbie anyway.  I might have to move out of my sisters. The only way to do this would be to sell her (Abbie, not my sister--although that is tempting and for another post).
  3. My family ( I know I have to say this one and it probably should be first but they can take care of themselves--they don't need me).  This would be my sisters and extended family.  Nieces, nephews (none will miss me much--maybe a few thoughts now and then).  I have no children.  No one to carry-on my genes which may be a good thing).  Sometimes I really do regret no having kids and at other times I am grateful! 
  4. Hmmm.  Maybe this is my Top Three Reasons to Live list.  
OK.  I'm not really trying to think of reasons to live... I LIKE living.  I'm a liver... living.  It's a GOOD thing.  I thought I better clarify that in case someone thinks I'm not WANTING to hang around.  I do.  I want to become a vampire and live FOREVER...  :)  


A very drugged Abbie

Sookie in her new winter sweater

No comments:

Post a Comment