Thursday, October 10, 2013

Gifts

My niece made these Zebra themed pens for me:



I have one more I'll need to add the the "collection".  I really want to learn how to make them so I can make some for our support group.  The next meeting is mid-November so I better hurry up!

I go in Monday for my post procedure follow-up appointment with my OBGYN.  I'm sure it'll be a "quickie".  All is pretty good.  I'm only dealing with hot flashes now.  I do have some mild pain/discomfort in my lower right side, where on my last scan they noted a 1.2 cm lobulated growth in the right adnexa.  I Dr. Googled the adnexa and that is simply the area where your ovaries and fallopian tubes are.  Hmmm...  It is "enhancing".  Which I believe means it is taking up the contrast material ingested/injected for the scan.  I will ask her.  I think she had said we would follow-up with an ultrasound in January when I saw her next but that was before my procedure...  Maybe she'll order an ultrasound.  I'm not sure if I want to push for one or just wait until my next scan and see what it says.  I guess I can ask her.  I'm pretty sure it is nothing to worry about.  Probably another cyst.  I did have some intense pain last Sunday while riding my horse, Abbie.  It was very sharp.  It quit after I got off.  I thought perhaps it was a cyst and had burst!  However, I am still having that same mild burning/pain feeling in that general area.  I hate sounding like a hypochondriac but cancer does that to you I guess.  You worry that those aches and pains are cancer....  I know it is probably not but I still worry.

I'm still dealing with fatigue but not the "brain fog" that I had.  I'm usually really tired in the mornings and afternoons/evening.  I try to rest when I get home from work.  

It is a dreary, rainy, cold day here today.  48 degrees!  Brrr.  I hope it warms back up as I'm not ready for winter!

Hope all is well with you and yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment