Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Bags are packed...

My bag is packed and I'm ready to go!  NOT....

Almost though.  I do have my list written out on what I want to take with me.  That's a start, right?  I never pack until the night before anyway.

My surgery is scheduled for 8 a.m.  I have to be there at 6 a.m.!   At least there wont be any traffic. We were supposed to get a big snowstorm but now its only going to be a couple of inches so whew... 

I really hope I'm doing the right thing.  I guess I'll find out! 

I am taking my Kindle Fire with me to the hospital and hopefully will be able to give a quick update after my surgery.  I am planning on it.

Wish me well, send a prayer or positive thought (whatever you believe in) my way.  It is all appreciated!

Cheers...




No comments:

Post a Comment