Sunday, April 14, 2013

Feeling better!

Just a quick post that I am feeling much, much better!  Day 5 showed improvement and today (7) are pretty much pain -free.  The antibiotics seem to be working.  I'm so relieved.  I was getting worried they were not going to work and I was going to end up back in the hospital.

I am feeling so much better that I went out to the barn yesterday and got my horse, Abbie, out for the first time in almost 8 weeks (for me, not her--she is worked daily or turned out).  It felt really good just to get to brush her and spend some time with her.  I'm so wanting to try and ride!  I think I'll go sit on her one day this week after my trainer rides her so she's sure to be quiet.  Just see how it feels.  Start slow.... 

2 comments:

  1. Testing to see if comments show up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sharon,

    Glad to see that you are feeling better! Antibiotics really are wonder drugs! Stay well.

    Beth

    ReplyDelete