Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Colonoscopy Results....

Everything is fine!  It looked great.  That's what Dr. D. said.  I don't have to go back for 3 years!  Woot, woot!

The prep went better too.  I had some abdominal pain and wanted to throw-up but that is just from the delicious nasty MoviPrep.  I don't know why everything has to be lemon-lime flavored!  Every one of my contrast drinks I've had to take for my scans has been lemon-lime.  It makes me want to throw-up!  I think the hardest thing for me is drinking enough extra fluid to help clean you out.  You feel so full and bloated its hard to drink, drink, drink.  I really did though.  Lots of juice, sprite and a little chicken broth.



I'm recovered and feeling fine now.  Things are just watch and wait.  It's hard to not DO anything but only time will tell.  I'm going to try and start exercising. I know I keep saying that but I really mean it!

Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment