Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Scan Results but....

I haven't talked to the surgeon yet or heard from him.  My "source" got me the report.  Basically everything looks good!  Stable.  Only growth in one liver tumor and it is only a few millimeter's.  I was hoping this report would be more detailed than my other two and give me an exact number of tumors.  This one only says "more than 10" lesions and my other two say "more than 20".... which is a HUGE difference to me.  I will have to ask the surgeon about the number....

I hope to hear something from them this week but may not.  He said he would be presenting my case to the tumor board but I don't know if that will be before he talks to me again or after.

I also got my blood drawn today for my tumor markers... won't know those results probably until I see Dr. W, my oncologist on the 5th of Feb..

No comments:

Post a Comment