Tuesday, December 4, 2012

No News is Good News?

I have not heard back from my doctor about the results from my 24 hour heart monitor.  It's been almost a week and I've left two messages with them to get the results.  I'm not sure what that means.. perhaps they can't find the results!

I'm feeling about the same.  Still having heart palpitations and have had some tightness in my chest,which feels like my asthma acting up but I've used my inhaler and have had no change in symptoms.

I'll post when I hear something....

One step closer--The nurse called me and asked me where I dropped off the monitor?  At first I thought, Oh no!  They lost it...  nope.  She just wasn't sure if I mailed it in or dropped it off.  Um, really?  Anyway, she said she would find the report and call me back.  This was about two hours ago.  I love waiting for results.  I know, I know......


No comments:

Post a Comment