Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Zebra's Everywhere...

I see more and more Zebra attire, knick-knacks, socks, boots, purses, etc.  I don't know if it is suddenly popular or if I notice it more since it is the Mascot for Carcinoid Cancer.  I posted a pic of these nails on Facebook and got some interesting responses from some of my fellow "noids"...
I hadn't really thought much about it but I guess some don't like being reminded that they have cancer.  I can understand their feelings.  I don't think about it that way. I feel it is a good way to get the awareness out there about NET/Carcinoid Cancer.  We are such a society of visual cues, I think it is a good thing.  Just sayin...

I probably would never wear nails like these because I am a more subdued type of person.  I'm not flashy, I don't often wear bright colors. I don't like drawing attention to myself.  I do think these nails are fabulous though!!!  I would try them only I'd do the tips black instead of hot pink!

So when you see ZEBRA's... think of us.  Donate.  Help with funding research for Neuroendocrine Cancer (NET).


No comments:

Post a Comment