Sunday, March 2, 2014

Mabel is still here!

Scan results are in... I am still stable-Mabel!   I was not impressed with the written report.  It was very short. Sometimes they are much more detailed and this one was definitely not.  It said tumors seemed to remain the same.  No new dominant lesions.  Everything else was "normal".  I do still have a "cyst" on my right ovary.  It is a little bit bigger.  The last scan report said it was in the "right adnexa" which is the area of the ovaries and fallopian tubes but it did not say it was on the ovary. This report says ovary.  So who knows?  Maybe it is different.  But a cyst is just a cyst.  I'm not concerned.

I see my oncologist on Tuesday.  I'm expecting a short and sweet visit and then my Sando shot.  I have been having a lot of diarrhea the past week or so.  I don't know if it is stress related or my Sandostatin wearing off.  I've not had a problem with that happening before but I know it does loose effectiveness over time.

I've had several interviews.  That is major stress.  I have another one tomorrow and then one on Tuesday morning.  Keep your fingers crossed.  The one on Tuesday is a second interview and probably the one I'd really like to get.

Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment