Wednesday, May 15, 2013

The beginning of the end... to me.

I told my horse trainer to sell my horse today.  I've been thinking about it a lot lately and just can't justify the money I am spending to keep her when I owe so much money to others, including family.  It kills me.  It makes me sad, depressed, unsettled. despondent.  Not saying she will actually sell.  I also said I would lease her so who knows.  There is a girl in the barn who might be interested in a half lease.  The problem with that is you don't know when they will STOP leasing.  Even with a contract that gives 30 days notice--you just don't know and horse people are not reliable!  Just sayin...

I have NOT had a horse in over 20 years.  It's been about 25 to be honest.  I don't know how I feel about this.  I never thought I would be horse-less.



This is me and Abbie a couple of years ago.  Just goofing around.

Abbie running around at Vista--probably last year (2012).

No comments:

Post a Comment