Monday, November 16, 2015

Resources...

I was recently contact by Novartis to see if I was interested in communicating more with them on being a patient advocate and identifying what (we) patients need.  I will keep you updated as to what happens with this new exciting opportunity!

I received an email from them last week with some resources they (Novartis) has developed to help educate patients about NET. I wanted to share this with you.

The first is NET Alliance

The second is Carcinoid.com, it even has a "symptom assessor", which I think is fabulous!

Check out these two great resources for NET cancer patients and their caregivers.

A quick update on me:  I'm still doing well, however, the last few weeks I've been very nauseated.  It comes and goes but has been a companion of sorts everyday.  I have no idea whats up.  I do have an appointment with my GP this week so I'll ask her about it.  Other than than that, I'm really well.

Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment